You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, December 1, 2007

FINALLY a wagon




Oh man, I enjoy having a few days off, and it's ice-storming outside, so I'm stuck here and have plenty to build! My latest is this here wagon. Notice in the second photo the block on the bottom of the freight box; this block locks into the hollow box on the chassis. Since wagon wheels at this scale are scarce, I'm making my chassis interchangeable with different "boxes." I also plan on a covered wagon, lumber (or log) wagon, armored wagon and maybe even a circus wagon for shits and giggles. I won't be building a stagecoach, though. Sash and Saber make a nice one I will eventually purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment