You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Warlord


This is another figure from Rackham's Cadwallon Militia box set. For D&D, I will roll him up as a warlord. I kept the colors simple, some Reaper Dark Night/Slate and reds, and some Foundry greys. This figure also is on one of my greenstuff bases, though I've hidden a lot of detail with some overgrown (static) grass (GW).

2 comments:

  1. Mad Painter! This looks really good. I am not a big fan of a lot of the Rackham line, but this fig IS a Warlord! Perhaps I should give their humans another look...I have found that a lot of their other races are "too...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale, I recommend most any of their humans in the Cadwallon line. A couple poses are still a little too "Rackham-esque" for my tastes, but most of the humans (what few they have) in the Cadwallon line are great figs with a styling that balances fantasy with a nice historical look.
    eBay usually has some "decent" (as Rackham goes) prices.

    ReplyDelete