You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Citizens of Hades County


Here are all the 40mm figures I have painted (along with portions of a couple of the 8 structures I built) since the beginning of October. 4 or 5 more I may purchase, but I have no plans for any more figures in this collection. I had two good months of some nice painting. CLICK ON THE PHOTO to get a much larger version- believe me you, this photo looks much nicer in full scale.




No comments:

Post a Comment