You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Reaper leaping rogue


On second look, I'm not as dissappointed with this one as I was when I finished it. It was a rushed job, I had a couple rum'n'cokes in me, and it was 2:30 in the morning.


But it looks all right. Room for improvement. Still a nice little sculpt.

1 comment:

  1. And since I asked for the picture... I really like the contrast of the cape, and the stones are neat, too.

    ReplyDelete