You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, January 1, 2010

42mm samurai: Samurai charging


I call this one my "gaudy" samurai; his armor is a little "bright." The lace-type armor on this one was a little more difficult to paint; It took some alternating drybrushing and ink washing. But it turned out all right.
This is my favorite sashimono so far. It's not available from anyone; I made it myself with greenstuff.
Hmm, yes, this figure looks a little better in person. One day, I'll get a better camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment