You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, January 15, 2009

My entire tribe



Here's a group shot of my tribe. The huts, dead mammoth, trees, hills--uh, Everything except the animals and humans were scratchbuilt.
Click on the photo for a MUCH larger pic, so you can scroll around and explore the tribe.

3 comments:

  1. it was nice of them to gather for a group photo. They must not of developed the "it will steal our soul" mentality yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they understand; I painted them, I already own their souls. Their's are mine to do as my whim dictates. "Yonder brute, Fight that mammoth; it will amuse me!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work!!!! Really nice stuff, I am quite blown away by your sculpting, I dabble with the odd cloak or two..but a slaughtered Mammoth, well thats just amazing.

    ReplyDelete