You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Three more figures


Here's three more painted figures (40mm). The left is suposed to be Doc Holliday- an OK sculpt (PUN). The middle is my Kane figure (from "High Noon.") The third figure is Col. Mortimer from "For a Few Dollars More." I painted him up different- He ain't Mortimer in my town.


I'm almost done painting up my 40mm figure collection- Just have one more to go!! There's only 3 or 4 more I may pick up after Christmas. I also picked up a pack of animals from Reaper. The animals are meant for 28mm heroic scale, but they work just fine for 40mm. The animals I have are an armidillo, turtle, skunk, racoon and fox (which I will paint up as a coyote.)


Still have a stagecoach to purchase, assemble and paint; that'll be next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment