You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Editor's Desk under construction

A piece I'm proud of, this desk measures 1" wide by 2" long by 1 1/2" tall at the back. I'm especially happy with how my inkwell turned out. It was made using a needle file to file down the sides of a wooden dowel into the deires shape, then cutting it off, drilling a hole for the opening and adding a brass rod as a pen.
My next piece will be a type case- I'm not sure how it will go, there are a lot of dividers for the lead type- I may have to make dividers from paper. I'm glad I own tweezers.

No comments:

Post a Comment