You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, June 19, 2010

54mm Waiteri tribe: Huntress





My first female of the tribe. I've given her a wolf pelt (must have been a dire wolf to leave that big of a pelt.) I didn't want all my tribe to have the same basic dark brown thick fur from a bison or mammoth. By the time I'm done, I should have a couple shades of dark brown, a couple of light brown, one or two of the gray and one leopard print, so the furs should actually be quite colorful once the whole tribe is finished.

And I left the warpaint off of her; she didn't need it.

1 comment:

  1. stunning.

    I'm enjoying your posts on this subject.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete