You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, February 10, 2008

10,000 B.C.






Don't forget to click on the pictures to get larger versions.


Great pulpish cavemen by Copplestone. The big, brutish fellows are actually yetis painted up in furry browns. The dogs are made by Reaper. I use these to play Tusk (dinosaur and other prehistoric animal-hunting game.)
I've had these painted for almost a year; I just haven't gotten around to getting some "good" pics posted- or any pics for the blog, except for my first tutorial.


I think these my favorite of all my Copplestone figures. Here's hoping he has some more coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment