You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ghostbusters: Last two zombies and FINISHED!!

Zombie soldier?
"Oh darn! I'm a zombie, and in what's left of my favorite yellow dress."
Here are the last two zombies. I went a little faster, trying some speed painting with these two. I blocked in the colors hard without trying to blend. I think I may have skipped a layer or two during the layering, too, here and there. But this is it; my Ghostbusters projects is complete! It all started when someone over at The Miniatures Page suggested using Heresy's Scifi inspectors as Ghostbusters (That was back in Feb. 09, almost two years ago). I decided to add a few civilians later, and a couple cars after that. But everything came together just dandy! Along the way, I learned to make better bases, sculpt some things of my own and improve my conversion skills.
All the monsters ready to be busted
I think I'm gonna look for an extra Kill Doctor Lucky board to serve as the "battlefield" when I play with these using the Tusk ruleset. And, yes, even today, I took another look at the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man piggy bank. The figure really is the perfect size. It wouldn't fit on the Dr. Lucky board, but it would fit on some urban terrain if I ever get the gumption to make some.

3 comments:

  1. I´m going to have to get me some Zombies soon, they look fun
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get that marshmallow man! You will regret it if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly like the pale blue ghost.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete