You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Nothing new

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks. I'm switching projects from 40mm old west to 15mm WWII Flames of War minis. Sometime in the next few weeks, I also will be doing that Sash and Saber stagecoach as well as a stage-by-stage painted Games Workshop spearman for a local club.

So I have stuff lined up, just nothing yet to post. So check in once a week or so, and hopefully I'll have something for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment