You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, April 4, 2008

One year!

Oops- I missed it, but April 2nd was this blog's one-year anniversary! Holy shit, I got a lot done; this blog only chronicles the stuff I thought was good enough to share. My favorite thing I've done in the last year was my little meat rack, carving tools and food I made from epoxy putty for my cavemen: http://carmensminiaturepainting.blogspot.com/2007/04/fun-with-green-stuff_22.html

Sweet.

OK, gotta get back to my painting table. I'm working on some more swashbucklers.

P.S. I do consider requests for projects or questions on how to do something (with which I will answer with photos.) Just leave a comment, and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment