You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time for Bloodbowl!!







This is it! My Bad Bay Hackers team is finished. The ogre M'Grash was the final player that needed painting (and was also the final half-painted figure I had sitting around.) You've already seen the coach (a few posts ago.) I still have an apothecary and some cheerleaders, but they are not required for play; otherwise, I have a legal team.
Now I have an orc team to paint. They won't be anything special; they're the plastic figures that came with the box, so I'm gonna paint them up in a basic scheme. I also have the plastic human team. I don't imagine I'll get to them anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment