You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, December 20, 2010

A peek into Carmen's mind

Outside of painting miniatures, my professional life is as a copy editor and political cartoonist for a small paper in Iowa (The Ames Tribune.) To help keep my mind "loose," I like to draw a lot of silly drawings, stuff that makes absolutely no sense but is still fun to draw. Anyway, there's no real point to all this- I just wanted to share a few silly sketches I've done the past few days (instead of painting minis).

Monkey cavalry

From a  joke someone told e a few years ago

A doodle done during a lonely lunch

I titled this one, "The Death of Senor Happy."

4 comments:

  1. Those monkeys riding giant babies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkey riding babies and quoting shakespeare... It's either genius, insanity or a mix of the two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we just got a peek inside a very curious mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete