Here are the last two figures from this latest batch. Not too bad; I received the Bronze Age dollies on Wednesday and finished painting the last figure Monday -- I guess it might as well be one full week once I get this batch varnished.
I was bored with the usual old skin tones, so these two received a little bit of mutation, compliments of my paint. I went back (again) to Foundry's Storm Blue and Storm Green triads.
Hmm, I just realized I don't have anything new to paint, and no plan for anything in the immediate future. But that's ok; I want to get a little gameplay in. I wouldn't mind finding another monster or two to throw into the arena. Perhaps I'll look through the rolls of older D&D prepainted figures to see what works as a post-apoc abomination.
I may also have a couple more dinosaurs sitting around to paint.