You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, October 12, 2012

54mm Apocalators: Mutant Executioner


No, not one who executes mutants, but a mutant who executes everyone else. This conversion came out good for me, and I'm happy with the choice of skin/tentacle colors.

I think I'll go back and redo the loin cloth in a different color however. I tried it in off-white (granite) as well as this French gray color, and I don't like either. I think I'll go for a yellow ochre to contrast heavily with the blue; I don't want him to be too colorful, but I still want the loin cloth to contrast with the surrounding colors. I might also try red or reddish brown.)

Last minor thing to do to this figure to finish him off will be to add a couple grass tufts; the PVA/white glue hasn't quite dried yet.

3 comments:

  1. Another beauty. I agree with the change in loin cloth color. Right now it looks like he's sloughing off skin.

    ReplyDelete