You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, February 17, 2014

GW: Another halberdier


This halberdier is a little different than the others from last week; this one is part of my proper Warhammer Empire army I collected back in the early 90s.
I remember a few years ago, GW pushing an idea of organizing Empire army themes around military orders (as well as state armies,) so I named my group The Order of Katzbalgers. The colors are red, white and black with a few blue accents.

A few years ago, I also posted photos of the gunners and crossbows of my army. Here are a couple of those pics, as well as a photo of one of my cannon. This is all I have painted for the army so far. I have four more cannon, and full 24-man units of knights, greatswords, spears and two of halberdiers. A general, his herald, and 10 pistoliers will complete my Katzbalgers/army repainting project.



5 comments:

  1. They look excellent.
    Love the banner.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! What's funny is that I actually have all the banners finished for my army. I just need to paint an army to carry them :)

      Delete
  2. ... And a few more of these to come.

    ReplyDelete