You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tramp Steamer crew coming up

I'm busy painting up a tramp steamer crew (to help round up my King Kong collection of characters.) These aren't proper naval crew models, nor are they conversions. They are simply some Copplestone figures I picked out of different ranges to represent a motley group of armed crewman (and a captain and first mate.)

I still need to find a big ape. There are a couple I'm looking at. I need to decide on Kong's size, which differs from 18 to 50 feet. I may stick to the 18-foot version, being easier (and cheaper) to find.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete