You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reaper female barbarian shaman


Just cleaning out the lead mountain one figure at a time. Here's Reaper's Rowena, barbarian shaman (2805). I actually started on her before I got my first gladiators; I used her as a test for my new flesh recipe.
I kept the rest of her colors basic and natural, the only bright color other than her skin being the small red eye in the small skull on her stick.

1 comment:

  1. Yes,I like that mini quite a bit and you painted her up very nice.

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete