You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, June 3, 2011

Qwik 54mm: Dirt Dog qwik


Just one figure left on the table, though, I actually have enough figures now to field two full teams.
This figure might be my least favorite; he's looking maybe a tad bit like a luchidor. But the pose is perfect for his position as a qwik, low to the ground, arms outstretched to stop the opposing qwik or balanced to dodge a rival driver.

I've made some markers as well. Some show who has been pinned, and others are simply to mark players that have acted in the current turn. (There's only 5 players to keep track of on your team, but it doesn't hurt to have a little reminder.)

That's it! One more figure and I can call this project complete. Another one almost down, and then what next? I think I may flounder a bit and do a couple random figures here and there. I need to see about selling some figures to make space. 28mm gladiators and vikings probably up on the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment