You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, August 30, 2013

Some more Foundry Pirates


A few more pirates finished today. It's too damn hot outside for my usual walk, so I had some time to paint. Nothing of not here, just some leader personalities and another able seaman. I'm keeping all of these pirates simple. Having loads of fun. A gun with two crew is up next (along with some obligatory Bones figures I need to finish.)

I'm also going to need to start basing these pirates before I have so many that it becomes a chore.

2 comments:

  1. These are fun! Pirates are all individuals rather than soldiers. They "accessorize." I'm guessing that people today see the pirates as ruthless "good guys" fighting the "evil" Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these, those colours are rich.

    FMB

    ReplyDelete