You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, December 14, 2015

Tail Feathers: Meadowlark


And here's my Meadowlark for Tail Feathers. (I believe it's supposed to be a starling originally -- I'll paint one up with my second copy of the game.)

The Meadowlark has a lot going on, so it didn't turn out as good as the others, but he will be no less loved. I think the birds with simpler patterns and bright colors will look best; the Blue Jay is my favorite. I'd like to paint up a cardinal, but the beaks of all of these birds are the wrong shape -- he would need a grosbeak style of beak ... maybe I can convert one of the next batch of birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment