You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, December 4, 2015

Gettin' things done

I got an email a week ago saying my copy of Tail Feathers was on its way, so I figured I better get to painting to make room on the table. I used the extra drive to finish up a few random things.

I still have a dozen or so Low Life figures on the way, but I finished up the couple that already had primer and a little paint on them. The KS delivery on the remaining figures has been going slow, so I haven't put a high priority on finishing those I already have. Still, they are a neat little range, and the most imaginative of any of the figures I have.




On the Zombicide front, I told myself I would paint at least the figures from all the base and expansion boxes. I thought I had fulfilled that promise until I found these three at the bottom of a baggie of extra Z-cide figures. Now I can say all of my base-box Zombicide figures are painted -- at least until Black Plague arrives in the next few weeks.

And then, finally, I managed to get energy enough to finish my Mice and Mystics figures. I had several minions and a couple characters from the Downwood Tales and Heart of Glorm boxes that needed to be painted. I've been working on those this week and just finished last night. And righgt on cue, this morning, my copy of Tail Feathers arrived!
The photo below shows all the figures from the Mice and Mystics base set and the Heart of Glorm and Downwood Tales expansions. There are also extra minions I pulled from an extra base set of figures I bought from Plaidhat Games. (Not pictured are my extra set of heroes.)




6 comments:

  1. Nice! The monsters, especially the Spinach Man dripping with cheese is hilarious. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a fantastic painter! It's a joy to follow this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's about the size of it. I always like to see well painted Mice & Mystics figures... the best looking game I'll never have time to play :)

      Delete
  3. You are such a fantastic painter! It's a joy to follow this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you do the vurst conversion yourself? And did you post about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did do it myself. Just some green stuff for the cape and the eye patch, and an old gun from the bits box. I'm not sure if I posted it before. I'll have to search my blog; I know I at least took photos of him with the intention of posting.

      Delete