You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, September 23, 2013

Dreadball: Star players

Here are the rest of the star players I plan on painting for the time being (at least until I get another team -- maybe robots. Or maybe I'll get some big guys.)

I painted my Gabe figure in the colors of the Gamma Blues, in keeping with painting at least one star in the team colors of each of my teams. The rest of the star players here have been painted in independent colors. Buzzcut was fun to paint- I made most of his armor leather as a tribute to old-timey football. He was also the easiest to paint, being a larger figure (whereas Gabe was difficult, having about the tiniest non-15mm face I've ever painted.)

Gabe's armor was speed-painted to help him better match his new teammates. If I get a robot team, I will also speed paint them: Drybrush some silver and add some splashes of color.

1 comment:

  1. You have some very bright colour there - I like it.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete