You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, October 16, 2014

A little more post apocalypse


To help populate the new board, I finished up a few more of these post-apoc scrap heaps using old electronic, tech and mechanic bits. The seats were torn out of a couple of my Machinas cars. The figure is 54mm (for those new to the blog who might not know I game my PA stuff in the larger scale.) I haven't played a game yet on the new board, but hey, I set up this fun post-apocalyptic bazaar:


3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Certainly will add to the atmosphere of a post apocalypse game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Saturday morning at the PA old Route 57 Blacktop Sale and Swap.

    ReplyDelete