You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, April 18, 2011

D&D Classes: Warlock

I wasn't too keen on this figure to be my warlock, but he grew on me, and I think he turned out just fine. What specifically makes this figure a warlock? That eldritch blast he's about to throw down on somebody.

I chose a few different browns for this figure. The other mages were all in bright colors, so I wanted to do one more muted. It also sets off the purple of the eldritch blast in his hand. I have just one figure left to do now: the druid. The figure I chose is an elven nature warden from Reaper's Pathfinder series. Unfortunately, this is my busy week at work, so I probably won't get to the druid for a while -- at least not this week. I also have the Wrath of Ashardalon boardgame on the way; I know I'm going to have an inner struggle about if I should paint those figures or not.

1 comment:

  1. I have chosen you to receive the Stylish Blogger Award. The details can be found here- http://swkhakhan.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete