You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, February 20, 2012

Orange goblins

I had a productive weekend of painting, and ended the weekend (my weekends are Sunday and Monday) by finishing all my Reaper goblin warriors. I still have their leader and a goblin mage to finish up. I'll do those tomorrow and Wednesday, maybe.

I'm happy with how these turned out. And I have no regrets with choosing the orange skin.

I also finished up my basilisk (another Reaper sculpt.) I'm happy with the colors (sticking to the description in the original AD&D Monster Manual). But I wasn't thinking when I ordered this one, only later realizing there was another Reaper basilisk with a more old-school sculpt that I like better. I may get the second one, later, anyway.

2 comments: