You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fun dinosaur paintings

This small collection is now in the hands of friends of mine (to be hung in the bedroom of their three -- soon to be four -- young sons.) These are all 11x15 inch watercolors with pen brush lining. I think I'll make some for myself, now.






3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I'm sure the boys will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the "Thagomizer" there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calvin and Dino's? What little boy wouldn't love these! The little boy in me wants one;)

    ReplyDelete