You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, June 28, 2014

When dinosaurs rode the earth

Yes, I'm still on a dinosaur kick. They're fun and easy to draw (and easy to sell!) I've slowed down for now while I resupply myself with new art supplies (it's surprisingly difficult to find ink for my technical pens in my town.)

When the new samurai arrive at my doorstep, I'll probably switch over to those. In the meantime, I still have a primed brachiosaurus towering over my painting table.




3 comments: