You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, December 30, 2013

Bombshell rockets WIP


The samurai are coming along slowly but nicely (I'm experimenting with a couple new colors), but these rockets are coming together faster than I had planned- and much nicer than I had hoped.

I'm enjoying trying out a bunch of racing colors; the Machinas cars were starting to burn me out on rust. I should have ordered five or six of these rockets (and I will soon be rectifying that.) These are also the first figures/models on which I've exclusively used Vallejo paints. I'll still be using Foundry paints for other stuff, but the Vallejo has made a good showing of itself. It'll be my new choice to fill my table racks when the Foundry's run out. It also helps that Vallejo is available at two of my local stores, now.

In case any of you were looking for this rocket, you can find them at Bombshell Miniatures. Highly recommended!

5 comments: