You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, August 31, 2009

Mordheim Reiklander youngblood



Here's another figure I've had for a while. Nothing special here you haven't seen before- well, I guess I got a few new Foundry paints, and this fella's shirt was painted with "Storm green." So that's different.
I painted this figure up to go as a tempest fighter for D&D. I have way too many figures painted up to play in D&D, and this one will probably never see an encounter. Oh well, at least I got a decent paint job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment