You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photo Gallery

I've set up a Flickr photo gallery. You can see the link right under the photo of the Mad Painter. It's going to take me some time to get everything from here uploaded, but it will be nice if you just want to peruse through my painted figures without having to wander through my archives here.
So far, I only have my pulp 1930s stuff uploaded. More to come including Reaper fantasy figures, 40mm Old West figures, converted figures, terrain and scratchbuilt models. There also may be figures or alternate photos of figures I upload to Flickr that I won't upload here.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment