You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, July 27, 2012

Machinas: Here comes the fire


I liked the paint job on one of the rat rods over at Scary Kustoms (black flames over a silver body), so I copied it onto this '55 Chevy. I painted red wheel hubs to inject a little more color into the car, and added a flame thrower to further press the point.

This one goes into my favorites pile. I specifically hadn't done graphics on the cars due to their post-apocalyptic nature (original paint and such having been long worn off; the priests simply slapping solid colors onto the scared infernals.) But after these flames, I may have to do some more graphics or iconography (the vehicles are owned by the Church, after all.) Or I may just leave this as the only car with something more than a solid color. If I do, I reserve this car for myself during Machinas games:)

No comments:

Post a Comment