You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, May 23, 2008

Update of things

Howdy, all! Visitor activity has picked up big-time! So I reckon' I'll need to update more often. The next update, however, won't be for a week or so, since I'll be going on vacation.
I should, soon after, have something new to post; Currently, I am working on some more 40mm old west figures from HLBS ( http://www.hlbs.co.uk/ ). I'm doing headswaps with them and will post them (before and after pictures) when they are done.

If anyone wants to see something or ask about something specific, either leave a comment here, at one of the forums I frequent (Steve Dean, TMP, Lead Adventure), or pm me through one of those forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment