You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's coming!

Finally, I started painting a figure and taking step-by-step photos. It shouold be done by (the latest) the end of next week (as I paint in fits and jumps.) Here's the figure I am painting (from the Reaper Web site): http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/03022

I'm not sure if I'll give detailed instructions for each step since all I'm doing is using the three-color system, but I'll still offer a few notes, and I may even give a brief overview of the three-color system (also called the Foundry System.)

Once the figure is done and posted, don't hesitate to ask questions about how I did certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment