You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, November 7, 2008

Bonjour, mes amis!

Je voudrais dire bonjour au mes amis Francais!!

No babelfish here- I speak french, baby! ... I hope.
I've been noticing on my site stats that I've been receiving a lot of hits from French Web sites, so I'd like to welcome my French friends to my painting blog.

And French visitors are free to comment in French at my site. I'm not good at speaking or writing, but I can read French fairly well. I hope to hear from you all!

4 comments:

  1. Merci pour ce post surprenant et agréable. Keep posting nice stuff like you do and we ll keep coming )

    Grégory Privat

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa ! ça fait plaisir de lire ça !!.

    J'appréciais déjà les figurines ici maintenant je suis encore plus content.

    [Haaa ! I'm please to read that !]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Pas de quoi MES amis!

    Merci pour les comments

    ReplyDelete