You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update: Nov. 11

Woops- went a week without updating. No worries, I'm painting. On the table now is Johann the Knife from Games Workshop's Mordheim range. I've clipped the knife from his left hand (the one under the cape) and replaced it with a cup-guard rapier. I made the cup guard from greenstuff and the blade from brass rod hammered out on a jeweler's anvil. The figure will be a duelist rogue for D&D. It's also just a nice little figure to paint.

I reckon' I should get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment