You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, April 2, 2007

highlighting everything


Highlighting isn't necessary if you're doing an army- but it helps your minis pop out a bit. Here I've highlighted the bow markings. Note, I've gone with one step of red directly onto our mid-brown on the bow; red is a bold enough color on its own an shouldn't need any more highlighting in my opinion. I have drybrushed the quiver with a gray two steps higher than the base gray, as well as the flights (feathers) on the arrows. I have also added another step to the leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment