You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Reaper: Halfling, goliath and barbarian

Here are a few figures for Jeff's group. I don't have the numbers or names right off, but they are all Reaper figures. The bases are 25mm square from my bitz box.
I think these look all right, but I definitely felt rusty. After I finished them, I felt better about them. It's been a while since I've painted some straight-up heroic scale figures. I still have a dragonborn magic user to paint up (from this first batch of Jeff's figures.) I'll try to finish that one in the next couple days. That figure has a lot of stuff going on.

2 comments: