You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Working on my "children's" story

Been busy at work, so I hadn't had a chance to start painting figures. But then my vacation week started a couple days ago, but I've been practicing watercolor by making my own little "children's" story.

There's a reason I have "children's" in quotes.

If you don't mind a bit of irreverent humor and at your own peril, visit "Bear Brown Goes to the Corner Shop" at my private blog. The story is only five little pages; I think that's all it needs, and that's all I had planned, anyway. There's space in the storyline to continue.

But I also have figures to paint.

6 comments:

  1. Man, that is flipping funny as hell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very amusing. I would pay good money for a children's book you illustrated... but I do not think that the wife would appreciate that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. The Missus loved it and burst out laughing a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that was great. I'd pay good money for a copy, too.

    ReplyDelete