You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, February 11, 2021

Catching Up


My wife, Elizabeth, and I have been painting'a'plenty these past few months. And since I've started (trying to) return to this blog, I've lost the habit of photographing everything we paint. But I had a freee day today and spent the time photographing a hell of a lot of stuff -- not hundreds, but enough to make a few posts. The next few posts will be simple gallery posts -- one for each game the figures represent. I'll start with the first game in our collection that we started painting together as a couple: Zombicide Black Plague.
This one we're actually close to finishing EVERYTHING we have for it, including several custom characters and monsters. As such, there aren't very many images here -- just pics of some of the new things, including a great remorhaz (we call it a wyrm) my wife painted, It makes for a great "smaller" dragon to play in the game





1 comment: