You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

54mm Qwik: BIG hammer

So the plan to do one figure at a time went by the wayside real fast. So here's my new plan: No plan. I'm just going to sling green stuff and build weapons until all the figures are finished (with periodic updates here.) I may paint one or two finished figures before the rest, though I'd prefer to get everything built, then prime and paint all at once.

I'm happy with my gas mask lady and her overly large hammer. I'll finish her up with a pair of boots, some straps to hold the gas mask on, then I'll call her good.

Oh, and I need to remind myself to paint her nipples to look like they're covered with electrical tape.

Here are the figures I've worked on so far. The driver in the center may yet still be made into a chain player, though I do like how imposing he looks with that large spiked club.

No comments:

Post a Comment