You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pooh Bear

I was starting to get a little worried that I've only painted (finished) one mini in the past month, but then I looked and realized I had a similar painting slowdown around this time last year.

No worries, the Dreadball is on its way- there'll be plenty to paint then! And thanks for coming back to check my blog to see if there's anything new. I especially appreciate the patience of those who are not fans of profanity-laced children's illustrations.

In the mean time, here's another of my little illustrations. This one is of a bear more famous than my own Bear Brown. I love the style of artist E.H. Shepard (I'd call it a relaxed, whimsical doodling style,) and I wanted to do something at least inspired if not very similar to it. So I sketched this up quick. It still bears a bit of my humor ... oh, a pun, dammit.


5 comments: