You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, February 23, 2015

Going home

Been quiet here at the blog; I've been off on vacation, away from the painting table. I've been yearning to paint, but I'll see how I feel once I sit back down at my table. I also have other stuff to take care of this week, including getting a new car and all the paperwork that goes with that.

I've been enjoying the teaser pics on twitter of miniatures for the upcoming Tail Feathers game. It's not an expansion, but a spin-off skirmish game, which takes place in the Mice and Mystics world. The creators said they want to create stats so that the mice from Mice and Mystics can be played in Tail Feathers. I assume this means, then, that these new figures will be the same scale, in which case those birds are going to look great.

So I may be painting some Mice and Mystics figures when I get home; I still have some Downwood Tales stuff to paint. I look forward to trying to mark another project off the long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment