You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, February 16, 2015

Zombicide: Skinner Zombies


Here are all the skinner zombies from the Rue Morgue core box. These painted up nice and fast (as i had expected; you saw how fast I did the one in the video.) These took all of a couple hours (OK, maybe three) to finish.

The color turned out nice. I was worried they were getting a touch washed out and maybe MAYBE close to the grays, but altogether, these take on a beautiful sepia tone; they definitely have their own identity among my zombie collection. I'm not sure what color I'll paint the seekers yet -- probably a dark blue of some sort.

My Rue Morgue box set is entirely painted, now. I'm glad I got through it all; my other Zombicide stuff took me about a year of on-and-off painting. I'm all ready for the Angry Neighbors expansion (and Kickstarter extras). That one shouldn't take too long, which is good, because I imagine my Mercs: Recon stuff will arrive soon after, and I will probably need the summer to get through that stuff, and then there will be Conan, Space Cadets and Return of the Dragon minis to paint ... I should probably lay off the Kickstarters for a while.

4 comments: