You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, March 11, 2011

Street Corner: Honest Citizens?

Here are the men of Copplestone's "Honest Citizens" pack. No tricks or anything new done with them, just a straight-up paint job. This finishes all the civilians of my project (these citizens, my boxers/fighters and my tramp steamer crew.) All I have left are some gangsters who are still being shipped (as well as one or two more possible steamer crew conversions.)

 Later, I may go looking for some late 20s, early 30s cars. The three cars I have are later models than I would like, but they still look the part. The Blue Moon cars look nice, but are a little on the pricey side; I may go to eBay to look for some 1/43 die cast cars (and perhaps a truck.)



No comments:

Post a Comment