You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Machinas for sale!

"Machinas: Death Races in the Wasteland" is available now from Two Hour Wargames.

I wrote this more than a year ago after playing a game of Charioteer. This was also around the time when I was doing a lot of my post-apoc gladiators, so the fusion of the two was just a matter of putting pen to paper (really- I used ink-- then I typed it out on computer.)

So yes, my post-apoc gladiators and Machinas races share the same setting (Septimontium aka Seven Hills City.)

"Machinas" can also be used in conjunction with "Urban Renewal," "All Things Zombie," and "After the Horsemen." Check it out here!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I didn't have the funds during the KS, I may grab it now once I catch up on my funds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I will be checking it regularly. I paint only Reaper Bones now, so DO MORE BONES? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably WILL be doing a few more Bones now that I've figured out a decent primer :)

      Delete
    2. ... I have some goblins ready to paint soon.

      Delete