You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Paranormal Investigators: Cops





I guess no paranormal investigation would be complete without a meddling sheriff and his skeptical deputy.

I kept these two fellas good and simple, choosing police blue over state trooper beige. A little bit of gray highlight to the black pants, and a couple nice stripes finished these two off quite easily.

I still haven't ordered the second round of Fantasy Flight Games monsters. The company isn't shipping until next week, so I'm gonna wait a bit.

In the mean time, I still have a few figures on the table - a doctor (I'm enjoying the odd random modern figure), a cultist (fantasy version, but could easily pass for modern), and an apprentice wizard figure (just a kid carrying some books, but still a quaint little figure.)

I like doing these modern civilian figures; they'll add some good flexibility to Cthulhu mythos RPGing. That, and they're a lot easier to paint and choose colors for. Reaper's Chronoscope line has been slowly satisfying that niche for me, and at a rate that I can afford. I hope they add some unarmed business types soon- need that guy from the EPA.

1 comment: